Prolong alfresco season for as long as possible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Due to COVID-19, we’ve been coveting our outdoor space more than ever. Whether you have a garden, a backyard, a rooftop deck, or even just a tiny balcony, here are some products to help keep your outdoor area warm and cozy throughout the fall.
1. A space-saving infrared space heater that mounts to a wall or pergola so it doesn’t take up precious floor space, and heats up in just seconds to keep you warm and comfortable in cooler weather.
2. A fashionable indoor/outdoor area rug to keep your feet warm and cozy when you relax on your patio or porch.
3. A seriously soft and cozy fleece throw blanket you can use from summer through fall and clean right in your washing machine, so you don’t have to worry about it getting dirty outdoors.
4. A tabletop propane fireplace that is as chic as it is practical and can be used to both provide warmth and light up an otherwise dimly lit space.
5. Outdoor-safe, waterproof decorative string lights you can hang over your head and create the ultimate hygge atmosphere.
6. Or a portable steel, wood-burning fire pit that gives off major campfire vibes (and happens to be the perfect vessel for making s’mores).
7. A set of outdoor wineglasses that are virtually unbreakable, so you can enjoy your beverage outdoors without worrying about these babies blowing over in the wind and shattering.
8. Or a pack of two insulated tumblers so your morning coffee or evening hot cocoa will stay piping hot outside, even in cold weather.
9. A set of neutral and elegant hurricane candles that stay lit in the wind and provide light and cozy fall ambience while you eat or relax outside.
10. A battery-powered patio umbrella light that easily attaches right to your umbrella and lights up any outdoor space.
11. A wooden raised garden bed so you can grow your favorite herbs and produce like sage, kale, and cabbage throughout the season, even if you live in an urban space.
12. A compact yet reliable and easy-to-clean Weber charcoal grill that will allow you to extend cook-out season well through the fall.
13. And a steel pizza oven that sits right on top of the grill and spits out restaurant-quality pies in the comfort of your yard, making it even more fun to prolong outdoor cooking season.
14. A pair of machine washable suede slippers with a hard sole, so you can wear them both indoors and outdoors to keep your feet warm.
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.