Whether it’s a slime blush, a pumpkin spice exfoliator or a hand cream that smells like autumn rain, you’ll want to keep all of these in your arsenal from now on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An inexpensive but effective Etude House lash serum to nourish for healthier and stronger lashes! Plus, applying this along your eye line helps soothe your delicate eye area from heavy makeup and liner as well.
2. An amazing Disney princess wig authentic enough to take your Halloween costume from 0 to 100. They’re also natural-looking enough that you can rock them any time of year! I’d like to be Merida all year long, wouldn’t you?
3. A carbonated clay mask because it foams and bubbles up a lot, making you look super silly (personally, I think it makes everyone look like an elephant). But it’s not all for show — it does its work too, exfoliating, clearing pores, and giving skin a serious cleanse.
4. An Innisfree hand cream that smells like you’ve entered a fresh laundry guesthouse — if you want it to! These have scents so unique and pleasant you’ll want to keep applying just to smell them more (though you won’t have to continually reapply; the scent is long lasting!). Whether you want your hands to smell like autumn rain, a wedding bouquet, or the above-mentioned laundry, there’s a scent for you!
5. A Fur oil (you may remember it from Shark Tank!) that’s designed for your pubic hair but can actually be used on your underarms, legs, chest, face — anywhere hair grows really. It helps banish ingrown hairs, bumps, and razor burn, soothes irritation post-shaving, and softens prickly stubble. With daily use, you’ll get healthier, smoother skin, and regrowth of hair will be finer, helping future hair removals be more gentle.
6. A GLO Lit teeth-whitening kit, a device that uses heat, LED light, and an app (!!) to make whitening teeth easy and free of a painful visit to the dentist! It uses professional-grade heat and light technology and works in eight-minute applications to whiten your teeth up to five or more shades. Plus, the app helps you schedule treatments and track your progress.
7. A Freck Beauty Cheekslime, which is touted as the first slime blush (yep)! It’s a buildable tint for your cheeks and lips infused with liquid plant collagen to make your skin look bouncy and supple. Reviewers love how long-lasting and natural it is!
8. A pumpkin spice exfoliator because what better way to modify your skincare routine and usher in the fall season? This uses apricot seed, pumpkin, and calming botanicals like lavender to detoxify, reduce acne and scarring, and boost collagen. Drink your pumpkin spice and have it on your face too!
9. A super cool witch’s potion brew bath bomb for a Halloween-esque bath experience! Drop it in and watch the brew “boil” over and add ~witchy~ black patterns to the water while your skin is softened by its essential oils and pink Himalayan salt. Maybe you can even conjure up some dark magic of your own.
10. An adorable apple lip balm to use when you go apple picking this season (while social distancing of course!). With natural fruit extracts and oils, a crisp apple scent, and the cute packaging to top it off, you’ll apple-solutely love this!
11. A Dear Dahlia lip mousse that has a unique whipped cloud-like texture and a soft-focus finish that you can use on your lips, cheeks, and eyes for a beautiful monochromatic look! The dreamy nude shades are infused with dahlia flower (which means they smell wonderful). You’ll feel like absolute royalty swiping it on.
12. An Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask to dig deep and clarify pores, exfoliate, and remove sebum with volcanic ash. The ash comes from mineral-rich hot lava clusters from volcanic eruptions in South Korea’s Jeju Island — a rare ingredient your skin deserves!
13. A cherry ice cream moisturizer because it uses cherry, peach, and camellia flower to plump and soften skin, as well as milk proteins and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and smooth. While it doesn’t contain ice cream, the results are just as delicious. Plus, this is the kind of ice cream you can have everyday!
14. A massage candle that’s not just a candle — it softens your skin with jojoba oil! It warms up quickly and once melted, it can be poured on the skin for a luxurious experience. It even comes with a spout for easy pouring. Reviewers rave about the amazing scent!
15. A Skinfood powder because it uses peach and Japanese saké (yep!) to set your makeup, absorb oil and sweat, and deliver a matte finish that’s silky, not dry. Those same extracts also soothe troubled skin, prevent dryness, and promote skin elasticity, making it perfect for oily and acne-prone types. The sweet peach scent is great too. Show me another powder like this one!
17. A Mango Popsicle Sheet Mask that’ll make the perfect sweet treat for your face. It uses real mango (yum), ginger, licorice, and more to target hyperpigmentation and dullness, boosting radiance while nourishing and soothing. Aren’t you mango-ing to order this now?
18. A Tonymoly bunny perfume bar for a cute and convenient way to smell irresistible on the go! Choose whichever scent tickles your fancy because bunnies are the best.
19. A Herbivore amethyst body polish (so fancy!) to luxuriously buff away dead skin cells and reveal smooth clean skin. It uses finely ground amethyst gemstones (I know, right) and Epsom salts to exfoliate and restore luminosity while virgin coconut oil deeply moisturizes. A polish fit for a queen!
20. A gentle AHA exfoliating mask you can custom blend at home to your liking — just add water (use more to create a mask and less to use as a clay cleanser). Even more unusual is it uses flower acids, green apple, and malic acid to brighten dark spots and uncover the luminous skin underneath. Be your own cosmetologist!
21. A TonyMoly banana hand cream — it’s loaded with shea butter and coconut oil, and smells like freshly baked banana bread so come winter, your hands will be soft and moisturized, and you’ll smile every time you use it!
22. A pack of zombie face masks to help minimize fine lines, pores, firm skin, and improve texture by removing dead skin cells. It’s a perf way to do skincare during your Halloween movie night!
24. A pack of milk sheet masks to hydrate your skin with real milk protein — and that’s not the only unusual thing about them. They’re shaped like milk cartons and each one is a type of milk that targets a concern (coffee milk, for example, has coffee extract that helps firm). Plus, they all smell deliciously like their respective flavors!
25. A reusable oil-absorbing face roller made of real volcanic stone that’ll give your old oil blotting papers a run for their money! Yep, this face roller doesn’t just massage your face — it soaks up oil instantly and mattifies your skin with or without makeup. Leave the blotting paper—users in the dust and move into the future!
26. A lavender calming bar because it uses real lavender petals that you can see around the soap to gently exfoliate while anti-bacterial properties temper inflammation and irritation. You get a soothing cleansing experience and softer skin!
27. An innovative sunscreen mist to protect your skin. Since it’s a hassle to slather on sunscreen every two hours, keep this in your bag or on your desk and spritz away whenever you need. The fine mist doesn’t mess up makeup and smells like a dream with its natural botanicals! Why didn’t this exist before?
28. A shower brush (this is Tracee Ellis Ross’ haircare line!!) that you can use to comb conditioner through in the shower because your fingers ain’t it — this especially helps curly- and coily-haired gals style, detangle, and gently work in the good stuff through wet hair!
29. A hair finishing stick that looks like mascara but for your hair — it’ll neaten and smooth those annoying flyaways and baby hairs right up so no matter what you’re doing, you won’t have to deal with them sticking up, out, or doing their own wild thing.
30. A sonic toothbrush with charcoal bristles that remove stains, a timer that lets you know how long to brush and when to move to another part of your mouth, and different brushing modes, meaning it’s basically a superhero toothbrush that might give you the cleanest teeth you’ve ever had.
31. A winged eyeliner stamp so you can treat yourself to perfect wings every time. No more spending an hour doing and redoing your cat-eyes, trying to get them symmetrical. Your time is precious! Get those wings, get those compliments, and go about your day.
32. A fairytale-esque makeup brush in the shape of a rose so you can feel like a star every time you’re blending foundation, blush, or powder into your skin.
33. A makeup sponge shaped like an egg bun with a face since it’s much more fun to use one like that than those basic faceless ones. Give your tools some character!
You enjoying these amazing beauty products that no one else probably has:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.