The end of your long quest to fix eye puffiness, foggy mask glasses, and chronic foot pain is juuust a few clicks away.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A firming eye cream that uses vitamin C, vitamin E, rosehip seed oil, and hibiscus flower extract to brighten and firm that sensitive skin around your eyes so you don’t have to Google “how to not look tired” on the days you slept for like, eight seconds the night before.
2. A soft silicone ear-saver and mask-extender that works overtime on problem-solving — not only does it take some of the pressure off your ears, but it helps make a more personalized fit on masks with elastic straps that don’t *quite* fit your face.
3. An orthotic shoe insert for plantar fasciitis (aka, that pain in your heel that sometimes gets bad enough for you to be like “feet are a scam”) — these slip right into your shoe to help cradle the heel not only to relieve pain right then, but heal it in the long-term, too.
4. A set of super comfy wax ear plugs that mold to the shape of your inner ear like putty, in case you don’t like listening to music during work but still want a way to block out distracting noise.
5. A conditioning and healing castor oil full of vitamins and fatty-acids that won’t just strengthen weak hair, but will help you maintain hair health over time. Reviewers mention seeing improvements in growth and strength within a week, with noticeable results within a few months.
6. A blister-preventing balm that basically magics an extra layer between your skin and your shoe for hot days when you can’t avoid some sweaty friction.
7. A set of itty bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil’ unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way — an especially handy tool when many of us can’t head to a salon like we normally would.
8. Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind concealer, a popular lightweight multi-use concealer for anyone who wants to quickly touch up before Zoom calls or walks around the neighborhood, but doesn’t want to commit to a whole layer of foundation. This also helps cover dark circles without caking and reduce puffiness.
9. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it in quarantine to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from hand-washing and sanitizing.
10. A tea tree oil foot and body wash to help take care of a *myriad* of foot inconveniences, from athlete’s foot to ringworm to toenail fungus to eczema.
11. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy so effective at relieving pressure from your tailbone that you’ll no longer have a love-hate relationship with your office chair.
12. A foot file to remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels so soft you might start petting them.
13. A streak-free anti-fog spray you can quickly apply to eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields, to prevent them from fogging up while you’re wearing a mask.
14. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, sparing you the infamous “am I allergic to wine????” google at 3 a.m. when you wake up with a blazing headache. It’s also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally-friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed.
15. A stainless-steel tongue scraper to help take care of odor-causing bacteria and soft plaque without irritating your gag reflex the way a spoon might.
16. A highly-reviewed contoured sleep mask designed to sit off the eyes to alleviate pressure, and also to completely block out the light in the room. It also has a strap designed not to get tangled in hair, and is made with a super cozy memory foam, so it’ll be extremely there for your face.
17. A satin-lined cap with a lightweight jersey cover to help preserve your curls *without* any added frizz at night, and keep your hair out of your face. It’s designed to be nonslip but not too tight, either, so you’ll barely notice it’s there.
18. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen for sensitive teeth and gums that can help lighten up years worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just … you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
19. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil that you simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and hangnails, leaving you with thick, healthy nails and nail beds.
20. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp — not only will it feel decadent, it’ll help tackle dandruff and promote healthier hair growth at the source.
21. A delightful little tool called the “Bug Bite Thing” that suctions on all kinds of bug bites to reduce swelling, itchiness, and redness.
22. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution to help take care of razor bumps, ingrown hair, and razor burn so you don’t have to spend hours psyching yourself up to shave knowing that you’re gonna be dodging a bazillion sensitive spots on your skin.
23. Essence’s Lash Princess mascara for length so effective, it will make your eyelashes look like they could take flight, but natural enough that they won’t be mistaken for falsies.
24. A set of satin pillowcases that are gentle on your skin and create less friction for your hair, so you don’t have to wake up every morning 10 minutes early to work through your tangles. It’s also ridiculously cooling in the summer months.
25. A set of shoe deodorizers with activated charcoal insides that will not only take care of the smell in your sweaty shoes quickly, but will work for months to keep it at bay.
26. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks for acne that essentially suck the gunk out of your pores (and pre-existing acne) like a vacuum, and will leave your skin feeling so smooth and firm you’ll want to pet it.
27. A tube of antiperspirant hand cream, because this is *not* a niche problem and it’s high time people get a solution that actually works.
28. A Squatty Potty, one of those internet-famous stools you can put at the base of your toilet to prop your feet up on while you ~go~. The placement helps align your colon to make the process a whole lot easier and faster — like, 20 seconds compared to several minutes! — so you don’t end up watching all of TikTok while you’re waiting yourself out.
29. A pair of lacy thigh bands that’ll stay in place all through the warm weather months, so you don’t have to worry about that dreaded thigh chafe whenever want to flounce around in dresses.
30. A hair finishing cream for taking care of those little wisps and flyaways that don’t quite make it into your ponytail.
31. A handy as heck sunburn soother made with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and gently relieve pain from the sun’s unforgiving rays within just a few hours.
32. A quick detangling brush with an easy-to-hold handle that’s so effective on all hair types that it’s amassed over 4,000 5-star reviews on Amazon — TRULY a game-changer for people with long hair that tangles easily, or curls they don’t want to impact the texture of by over-brushing.
33. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away that vague headache you were nursing through the whole week in the comfort of your own jammies.
34. An smudgeproof eyeliner stamp so you can finally get the perfect cat-eye on the first go without having to ~wing it~ (read: wasting eight cotton balls, half a bottle of eye makeup remover, and all of the minutes you were setting aside to make your morning coffee).
When that migraine stick gets you that sweet, sweet relief:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.