Inexpensive things that’ll help make working from home ~work~ for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A TimeCube you can set for a specific amount of time to help with your productivity and also to remind yourself that you need to take a break every once in a while.
2. A wall charger with six outlets *and* two USB fast-charging ports to keep all your devices and accessories at 100% and so they won’t die in the middle of that team meeting.
3. A storm cloud that will not only look cool sitting on your desk but will also change patterns as the air pressure changes, alerting you as to what the weather is like outside.
4. A printer stand you can put under your desk and have more room on your desk for activities (i.e. your work).
5. A Rocketbook smart reusable notebook that takes your hand-written notes and makes them digital so when your boss asks for a recap of that meeting in your one-on-one, you can send it as an attachment and look super on top of everything.
6. A wall-mounted drop-leaf table you can ~pop~ open when you’re ready to hit the ground running and get all your work done, and then simply fold it away at the end of the day.
7. A glass dry-erase desktop whiteboard you can write your important reminders and “I CAN’T FORGET” notes on instead of using scraps of paper.
8. A Wi-Fi extender capable of strengthening your Wi-Fi in all areas of your home so you’ll stop cutting out during your video meetings.
9. A desk organizer and iPad stand great for giving you a place to store your pens and other office supplies *and* also propping up a notebook, phone, or iPad, making it easier for you to read off of.
10. A mug warmer that regulates the temperature of your coffee or tea so you can nurse your drink for hours without sipping an ice-cold beverage.
11. A cellphone stand to help keep your device at the ready for that very important call you’re expecting.
12. An ergonomic mesh office chair designed with a curved backrest to support the natural curve of your spine, keeping you aligned and comfortable for the eight hours you sit in it during the day.
13. A monitor memo board with a spot to hold your phone so you never miss another important text or call.
14. A foldable laptop stand so you can turn *any* desk (or kitchen table, vanity, etc.) into a *standing* desk.
15. Some cable clips so you can organize all the cords you have and not spend 10 minutes fishing out your computer charging cord that fell behind your desk…again.
16. A memory foam chair cushion with a nonslip rubber bottom to ensure you’ll be comfortable all day long — it won’t move around when you get up every once and a while to stretch your legs (and maybe pet your dog).
17. And memory foam armrest pads because your elbows deserve just as much love as your butt does! They’re sitting in their chair for the same amount of time!!!
18. A selfie ring light for anyone who has found themselves working in less-than-ideal lighting during a marathon of Zoom calls. This small device will make a big difference so everyone can see your beautiful face.
19. A bendy desk lamp to ~brighten~ up your workspace and make it more inviting to actually work from during the day. Plus, it has a USB port, so it will keep your phone charged and at the ready.
20. A weekly planner pad great for anyone who remembers things better when they write them down (rather than type). You can keep track of everything you need to get done, plus added a little note about what you’re grateful for each week.
21. A laptop stand to take your productivity to ~new heights~. JK, we can’t guarantee it will do that, but improving your posture and not straining your eyes as much will help you feel better at the end of the day.
23. An adjustable rolling desk for anyone who doesn’t have room for an actual one. This one has wheels *and* adjusts up and down, making it super easy to move it from the couch to a chair, or even your bed. Plus, you can use it as a side table when you’re not working.
24. A double-sided electronics cleaning brush that’ll give your computer a good deep clean, because when you work where you live, sometimes your laptop becomes a movie screen at night where a few popcorn crumbs somehow get into the keyboard. 🤷🏻♀️
25. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can easily pour yourself a glass at 3 p.m. when you normally might have taken a trip to the nearest coffee shop.
26. An adjustable wood shelf to put next to your computer and keep any books or materials you need close by and at the ready.
27. A stick-on hidden drawer perfect for easily stashing your collection of pens instead of having them just randomly lying around your desk or workspace.
28. A soundproofing strip to help block out all the surrounding noise so your coworkers can actually hear you speak instead of just the neighbor’s dog barking.
29. And a work from home survival kit with some fun and practical items (I could totally use the pajamas or pants decision coin) that’ll make your WFH experience even better. You got this!
Me on Sunday night realizing how much work I have to do in the next five days:
What’s your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.