*Tattoos, “No Regrets For These Purchases” on chest.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Sugarmat x Kendra Dandy yoga mat made from suede material for a luxurious stretch or meditation session. Kendra is a Black illustrator from Philadelphia who is known for her stunning abstract patterns.
2. A Dyson supersonic hair dryer that’s designed to protect hair from heat damage and deliver faster dry time. Your dream blowout is just a dry away with this hair tool.
3. A set of Apple AirPods Pro that are noise-cancelling and the best combo of compact and wire-free so you never have to worry about untying knots in the wire ever again.
4. A Barefoot Dreams throw blanket so soft and cozy you’ll never want to leave your bed. The Kardashians love these and so will you…
5. A The Daily Edited phone case that’s chic and personalized so you can keep your gadget as trendy as your outfits. They now offer preorders for the new iPhone 12 mini, 12, 12 pro, and 12 pro max.
7. A Diptyque Baies scented candle so luxurious, every time you burn it you’ll feel like a royal. These candles add a gorgeous scent to your space even when unlit.
8. A gold bar cart to create a unique space to display your liquors, wine glasses, and mixologist tools.
9. A portable charger because the frustration of your phone dying when you’re not near a wall outlet is the struggle of all struggles. This can charge your iPhone up to an estimated 8 times, *GASPS*.
10. A wall hook organizer featuring hinging dowel hooks that can be opened for hanging items or hinged closed to lay flat as a cool wall decor piece.
11. A pair of Girlfriend Collective High-Rise Leggings so your activewear can be cute AND sustainable. The four way stretch fabric make these the perfect leggings for yoga, running or my favorite activity — watching Netflix (LOL).
12. A Slip silk pillowcase that’s like sleeping on a cool cloud (I have this and love it.) It also helps prevent hair pulling and tangling that can happen when getting your beauty rest.
13. A Sonix UV Sanitization box because your gadgets and gizmos a plenty could definitely use some cleaning. Your phone can carry over 25,000 different bacteria (more than a kitchen counter) — YUCK.
14. A Kindle Paperwhite so you can get your reading on while snuggling by the fire or sitting in the bathtub during some well-deserved “me time”. This waterproof tablet will be your new bubble bath BFF.
15. A pair of Diff x Star Wars sunglasses themed after Mandalorian character Boba Fett from the prequel trilogy movies. The round lens shape is v popular right now and will make your accessory game outta this galaxy. ☆
16. An Insignia 32-inch smart TV because the most important part of your day is getting to watch your current fave TV show with a nice glass of wine. This has Amazon Fire TV which gives access to apps like Netflix, Hulu and Prime video.
17. A pair of Ugg slippers that some buyers say is like walking on clouds. These come in a slew of colors that you’ll probs want to keep in every room of your house when your toesies are in need of some warmth.
18. A Nespresso coffee and espresso maker set featuring an external milk frother so you can pretend you’re not in quarantine and actually getting a nice cappuccino on the streets of Italy.
19. A Charlotte Tilbury setting spray for weightlessly setting your makeup and extending the life of your makeup look. Featuring Japanese green tea, this airbrush, oil-free spray creates a strong but flexible shield to keep makeup looks fresher for longer.
20. A Boxxle box wine dispenser that can hold up to 3 liters of wine so you don’t have to waste another drop that gets stuck in the bag. Store this sleek appliance on your counter and it’ll keep your vino fresh up to six weeks after you pour your first glass.
21. A Gilded Body Marble Body Brush for dry brushing the skin and exfoliating dead skin cells. Dry brushing has a variety of skin benefits including relieving ingrown hair follicles and boosting circulation.
22. A Tumi laptop tote for keeping your tech child (your laptop) safe when transporting it wherever you go. This bag means business.
23. An electric scrubber to make cleaning your bathroom a literal breeze. This rechargeable scrubber has four brush heads for a customizable clean.
24. An acrylic fish tank that’ll instantly become your new favorite focal point in any room you place it in. The LED light is a cool nighttime feature if you still want to see your fishy friends swimming around.
25. A pair of Amavii Altair sunglasses made from 18-karat gold for channeling your inner Kris Jenner. You can also flip up the polarized lenses once you’re out of the sun.
26. A mini fridge you can cater to your current needs. Use it for skincare, food, and even to keep beverages chilled.
27. A Baublebar huggie hoop earring set that’ll have every single one of your piercings covered. So cute and dainty.
28. A folding laptop desk you can use in bed, on the floor, on your couch — basically anywhere you need a surface to work or eat.
29. An Honest Beauty sleep serum — a vegan and cruelty-free skincare must-have to pop on before bed so you can wake up to glowy skin. It features two types of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate, while simultaneously dissolving dead skin cells.
30. An Everybody Everyone Puffer Coat made from 100% recycled materials. Each coat uses 330 recycled plastic water bottles to create so while you’re keeping warm, you’re also helping the planet. A win-win.
31. And a pair of Chungawawa Clay Daisy Earrings made from a lightweight polymer clay that won’t be too heavy on the ears. They’re handmade in France (j’adore), and will most likely become your new fave pair of statement earrings.
What’s your favorite product?
The best gifts, delivered to your inbox!
Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more!