Who are you to argue with the experts?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blackhead remover vacuum with a powerful head for suctioning up blackheads, whiteheads, grease, and leftover makeup. It comes with four different attachments for all your skincare needs, as well as five suction levels so you can clear up your skin without painful blackhead-removing strips.
2. A box of Crest 3D whitening strips to lighten your smile and remove up to 14 years of teeth stains sans the exorbitant dentist bill.
3. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream because you’re tired of your mom constantly asking you, “Are you getting enough sleep?” on your weekly FaceTime even though she should darn well know that your dark circles are hereditary (thnx a lot Mom!).
4. A milk frother if you want to transform your morning caffeine infusion into a cafe-quality experience. Pinkies up!
5. An OXO burr grinder so your inner coffee snob can ensure the grounds are a uniform shape = a better-tasting cup of java.
6. A pack of Schick dermaplaning razors that’ll take care of stray hairs the minute you notice them. Reviewers also say they’re great for shaving peach fuzz so makeup applies more evenly.
7. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover for helping you wipe away soap scum and residue in your shower in half the time it normally takes you to clean. It’s biodegradable so the scent won’t singe your nose hairs and make you gag, plus it’s safe enough to use on just about anything — including shower glass, tile, granite, stainless steel, marble, brass, and porcelain.
8. A set of Kegel weights to not only help with incontinence but also potentially make sex easier, less painful, and more enjoyable. These are especially great for people who’ve just given birth, though anyone can benefit from strengthening their pelvic floor muscles.
9. A Squatty Potty, because a bout of constipation shouldn’t leave you down in the ~dumps~. Squatting changes the angle of your anal canal, opening it up so it’s easier for things to exit.
10. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you’ve forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge-free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
11. A grooming rake so you can loosen fur and lighten your dog’s undercoat in one go instead of vacuuming up chunks of hair every day as they’re shed. This brush is specifically designed for pooches with thick, dense fur or double coats.
12. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that’ll truly terrify you, first because you’ll look like a zombie once you’ve applied it, and second because it’s so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
13. A bottle of Olaplex No. 3 for reviving your dry, damaged hair and repairing broken hair bonds. As someone who spends four-plus hours bleaching my hair every six to eight weeks, I can 100% vouch for this miracle in a bottle.
14. A painless derma roller to transform your skin for a fraction of the price you’d pay at a spa. The itty bitty micro needles exfoliate dead skin cells and help your skincare absorb better. With consistent use, you’ll see glowier skin and less texture.
15. A dip powder kit because you’ll save yourself a lot of money in the long run by perfecting your at-home manicure. The powder dries in just 30 minutes, and reviewers say the color stays chip free for weeks — which is great but also a bummer because it’s so easy to use that you’ll wish you could do it all over again.
16. A nail grinder if you want your wood floors and furniture to remain free of scratch marks. It’ll trim your pup’s claws to an acceptable length so they don’t leave behind gouges in your beautiful oak flooring. Plus it’s super quiet and smooth, which is ideal for dogs who get spooked by regular nail clippers.
17. A beeswax wood polisher so you can revive your dinged and dented cabinets and table quick as a flash. Plus, this method is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing the wood, and using this polish on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
18. A memory foam seat cushion with cooling gel that’ll support your bum and relieve pressure on your tailbone. Reviewers say it also helps ease lower back pain.
19. A pair of leaf scoops to ~re-leaf~ your knees and back when you’re tidying up your garden. These are great for picking up leaves that fall after a heavy rain as well as cleaning up dead leaves in the fall.
20. A detangling shampoo because everyone wins here. You won’t spend hours brushing out frustrating knots *and* Fido will smell like sweet pea. Plus your pupperino won’t look at you with eyes that say “Hooman, why are you doing this to me?” as you drag the brush through tangled fur.
21. A 16-piece makeup brush set if you’re looking for high quality tools at an affordable price. *Ding ding ding* We have a winner!
22. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot so you skip takeout tonight and chow down on tender beans, melt-in-your-mouth meats, and perfect rice every time.
23. A Lodge cast-iron skillet that’ll just get better the more you use it. Use it to sear steaks, brown veggies, or even bake a cake. It’s basically indestructible so you can pass it on to your kids…and they can leave it to theirs.
24. The Revlon One-Step Hot Air Brush transforms your wet, tangled, frizzy hair into a sleek and shiny blowout in minutes. FYI this is the hot air brush that all the influencers you follow on IG are raving about because it is just 👏 that 👏 good 👏.
25. A dog shampoo to reduce shedding to save the day if you can’t accept a future where almost every inch of your floors and furniture are covered in dog hair. Deshedding shampoos work by hydrating a dog’s coat with moisturizers and essential omega fatty acids that make the hair less brittle, dry, and likely to fall out = less shedding.
26. A cold brew maker because coffee is your lifeblood and you need at least three cups to get anything done.
Me @ you after you add these items to your cart:
What’s your favorite product?
The best gifts, delivered to your inbox!
Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more!