Sleeping with a jewelry cleaning pen under my pillow, just in case.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
2. A pair of copper-infused arch supports that reviewers swear by for combatting pain from fallen arches, flat feet, bunions, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and arthritis. Consider them tiny friends that hug your feet.
3. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they’ll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
4. CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care to repair peeling and painful nails, so you can find relief after doing the unspeakable and peeling off a gel manicure.
5. A cuff-style bracelet with a groove to keep your hair-tie in. Now you can always have one handy without it cutting of your circulation.
7. A teeny-tiny grill you can bring anywhere and everywhere that allows BBQs. This handy friend comes with a cooler tote so you can bring the hotdogs and grill in one convenient tote.
8. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
9. A pair of massage slippers that are meant to be worn for 15 minutes at a time to help with various foot pain problems.
11. A gorgeous and cuddly blanket you may end up wearing like a cape while walking around your home.
12. An electric bottle opener that works so well, you’ll realize you were living in the dark ages with that corkscrew all these years.
13. A reliable dustbuster you might as well keep holstered to your side so you can attack unexpected messes as soon as they happen.
15. An undemanding journal that just requires a single line each day. It’s a five-year journal so you can compare your growth over the half decade.
17. A journal happy to store all your increasingly complicated passwords. At least 12 characters, including a symbol, number, capital letter, ancient rune, and the fleeting details of a half-remembered dream? COME ON!
18. A handy device that keeps track of whether or not the dog has been fed. Those hungry puppy dog eyes aren’t fooling anyone now, Fido!
20. An external charger, because you don’t want to end up asking the bartender to charge your phone and then be without your precious screen for god knows how long. Nightmare averted.
24. A bristled bug catcher that snatches up creepy crawlies from a safe distance and lets you chuck ’em outside.
25. A bag light to make it way easier to find snacks in your bag at night, in the movie theater, or at the club. You never know when the snack attack is gonna hit.
29. A tube of Lucas’ Pawpaw Ointment, a legendary Australian lip balm you won’t know how you ever lived without.
31. A bear-y nice under-eye stick to soothe puffiness and dark circles. If a beauty item isn’t shaped like an animal, is it even worth getting?
33. A pet hair remover if you’d prefer your furniture to be fur-free. You can tell Fido to stay off the couch all you want, but dogs don’t speak Human! Instead, use this roller to reclaim your seating.
35. Versed’s overnight facial peel to help you wake up with refreshed, glowing skin. Its pH-balanced, nondrying formula has a blend of lactic and glycolic acid to help wake up dull-looking skin.
36. And a screaming goat figurine to keep handy whenever you want to blow off some steam with a blood-curdling “AHHHHHH!!!”
What’s your favorite product?
The best gifts, delivered to your inbox!
Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more!