It’s time to get rid of that old rusted pot you’ve had since college.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A premium coffee and espresso maker that will make mornings *so* much better. As someone who has been addicted to coffee for over a decade — thanks, Gilmore Girls — I can confidently say this machine produces the best cup of joe at a not-so-absurd price point.
2. A proper set of measuring spoons and cups so you can stop asking Alexa how many teaspoons are in a cup — 48, in case you were wondering.
3. A mini Magic Bullet blender that can be used to chop, blend, and mix everything from smoothies to guacamole. The best part? It’s dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
5. An electric kettle that heats up water far faster than a microwave. Reviewers love that its cordless design allows them to bring the kettle to their table for quick refills.
6. A 16-piece dinnerware set, because it is time you throw out all of those miss-matched plates you’ve collected from random roommates over the years.
7. A 14-piece knife set that would make Gordon Ramsay proud. Reviewers simply *adore* the durability of the tools in this set.
8. A baking sheet, because, frankly, yours is currently crusted with melted cheese from that frozen pizza incident.
9. A set of three bamboo cutting boards that aren’t just functional, but look great on your countertops. Use them to chop up veggies or to create a fancy charcuterie board that is sure to impress guests.
10. A set of glass mixing bowls equipped with matching lids — a must-have for anyone who loves leftovers.
11. A versatile set of stemless wineglasses that can be used for fruity drinks or delicious desserts.
13. A nonstick cookware set that will fit easily in your cabinets thanks to its stackable design. Let’s be real: there is ~nothing~ quite as satisfying as matching cookware.
14. An air fryer to cook your favorite foods to a golden, crispy finish. It’s my new favorite way to cook Trader Joe’s frozen orange chicken.
15. A set of three, nonstick tongs that will become your go-to kitchen tool. Use them to toss a salad, flip over meat, or to grab that box of cereal that is just out of reach.
16. A stainless-steel sponge holder to keep your kitchen sink free of clutter. Not only is it equipped with non-skid foam feet to keep it in place, but it is also rust-resistant for long-term use. Woohoo!
17. A cutlery tray that expands (and contracts) in order to perfectly fit the size of your drawers — a great alternative to hunting down the receipt because you forgot to check the measurements.
18. A pair of heat-resistant oven mitts because that dish towel you have been using simply isn’t going to cut it.
19. A mounted paper towel holder that will save you massive amounts of counter space. Okay, maybe not *massive amounts* but still quite a lot.
20. A set of 100% terry cotton dishcloths reviewers say are super absorbent, highly durable, and ultra-cute.
21. A can opener that doubles as a bottle opener. This is one purchase I put off for far too long — I ask that you please learn from my mistakes.
22. A 40-piece set of Rubbermaid food containers so that you can say goodbye to the days of endlessly searching for a matching lid. These are especially great because they nestle inside one another for simple storage.
23. A spice rack that comes with free premium refills for the next five years — because that dish you made last week was a little bland. This epic kit includes everything from sea salt and oregano to rosemary and chives.
24. An Instant Pot so you can get in on the hype. Use it to make pastas, soups, stews, potatoes, ramen, fajitas, cheesesteaks, and a whole lot more.
26. A dishwasher-safe stock pot so that you can fill your home with the delicious aroma of homemade soup during the chilly, winter months.
28. A meat thermometer so that you can skip any guessing games. Reviewers love its magnetic backing that allows them to store it right on their fridge for easy access.
29. A powerful Cuisinart hand mixer that won’t splatter cupcake batter all over your kitchen walls. Reviews *love* the included storage case for easy cleanup.
30. A nonstick wok with tall, sloped edges so you won’t have to scrub down your stove every time you use it.
31. A stainless-steel box grater that customers love so much, they had to write in all caps in order to fully convey their excitement.
Hey Walmart shoppers! Don’t miss out on Walmart+, a different kind of membership with benefits that help you save time and money, including free unlimited delivery (even same-day), mobile scan-and-go, *and* member prices on fuel!
What’s your favorite product?
The best gifts, delivered to your inbox!
Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more!