This eyebrow tint and painless hair remover are about to be your eyebrows’ new BFFs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of itty bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil’ unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way instead of getting them professionally threaded or waxed.
2. Plus a pair of cuticle scissors that are perfect not just for nails, but for trimming those, uh, enthusiastic eyebrow hairs that like to shoot up Jack and the Beanstalk-style faster than you can blink.
3. Or a painless battery-charged hair remover you can simply glide over super fine hair like the hair above your lip or between your brows instead of going all out with wax at the salon.
4. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores — all the refresh of a facial or a moisturizing treatment without having to drive somewhere.
5. A foot file to remove calluses and hard or cracked skin from your feet with some gentle, pain-free rubbing. It works whether your feet are dry or wet at the time, and will leave your heels so soft you might start petting them.
6. Or a popular Baby Foot exfoliant foot peel — you apply the two bootie-shaped masks on your feel for an hour, wash your feet, and then over the next five to seven days enjoy the bizarre satisfaction of watching the dead skin on your feet peel away to reveal smooth feet.
7. Or a mesh body exfoliator from LuvScrub that’ll take care of your whole human self — its large size and unique texture help smooth and clean skin all over your body, including hard-to-reach places like your back, so you can get that post-exfoliation glow all over.
8. An acetone-free soak-off gel nail polish remover you simply apply directly on top of your nails like an extra coat of polish — it bubbles up and shrivels the gel polish, making it easy to remove without all the hassle of going back to a salon or the weird smells of other at-home removal kits.
9. Plus a bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil that you simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and hangnails, leaving you with thick, healthy nails and nail beds that a professional doesn’t have to work on every few weeks.
10. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution to help take care of razor bumps, ingrown hair, and razor burn so you don’t have to go to an expensive waxer every month to prevent them.
11. Or if you prefer waxing, a tin of Cirepil blue wax beads that use a gentle hard wax to easily remove both the coarsest and finest of hairs in a matter of minutes, leaving you with skin so smooth that you’re going to have to sit on your hands stop yourself from stroking your underarms and legs in public.
12. A Bevel shave system set, a grooming kit specifically designed for razor bump-free shaving for coarse, curly hair. It comes complete with a re-engineered safety razor that, importantly, *doesn’t* cut hair under the skin, preventing ingrown hairs, bumps, and other shaving irritations.
13. A vitamin C-based face serum for brighter, firmer skin that can also help reduce pores and redness, pulling out all the stops that even expensive chemical peels and facials might not be able to compete with.
14. Or a 16-pack of Korean face masks made with vitamin E and collagen to give your cheeks the kind of daily glow that usually comes with a *much* higher price tag.
15. A cordless, rechargeable hair cutter and trimmer designed to be beginner-friendly, so you can give yourself *and* other people decent haircuts if you can’t get to a salon. It comes with color-coded combs to guide you to the precise length of hair, along with a mode for cutting hair near the ears, so it’s as close to foolproof as a nonexperienced hair-cutter can get.
16. Or for quick trims and styles, a hair thinner and cutter that people swear by for all sorts of styling hacks, whether it’s trimming their bangs, maintaining a cut, giving themselves natural looking layers, or trimming and styling wigs.
17. Plus a vanity mirror equipped with lights, 180-degree rotational views, and up to three times the magnification so you can see what you’re doing to the back of your head.
18. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, a repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out — hair health restored, sans expensive moisture treatments at the salon.
20. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your ‘do an incredible amount of volume and shine, without the cost of a pricey blowout.
21. Or a well-loved diffuser attachment for drying curly hair — it’s built with an extra-large design for quicker drying, and 360-degree air flow to diffuse hair evenly and gently, so hair can maintain its natural curl and bounce.
22. Maybelline’s Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, an easy-to-use eyebrow filler for anyone who hasn’t been able to get theirs done professionally for a while and wants a subtle but effective way to fill ’em in.
23. Or an eyebrow tint to semi-permanently dye your brow hairs for up to six weeks, helping either fill them in or to dye over gray hairs just as effectively as a salon tint would. A lot of reviewers swapped this for doing brow makeup completely.
24. An easy-to-use root touch up every bit as effective as going to a professional to get it done — it takes 10 minutes to apply, and then gives you even coverage that lasts several weeks.
25. A color-depositing clenditioner you can either use in the shower to maintain your hair color or even out fading highlights, *or* apply to dry hair for to get a temporary tint all on your own.
That feeling when your bathroom is the hottest new salon on the block:
What’s your favorite product?
The best gifts, delivered to your inbox!
Jumpstart your holiday shopping with gift guides, deals, and more!