Dear Santa, you can stay in the North Pole this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A custom pet portrait that will depict their pooch to be the royal rascal they know their pet to be.
4. A golden brownstone chocolate bar for the person who is always walking down certain city blocks and sighing wistfully. They may never own a real brownstone, but they can at least have the chocolate version.
7. A mini claw machine for the person who is constantly losing all their spare change to The Claw. Now they can hone their skills at home and get some candy (or small toys) for their efforts.
12. A trendy paperclip bracelet made even cooler with an oversized pop tab charm. Anyone else used to wear pop tabs on chains as a kid? This is the adult version!
13. A 2021 Jeopardy! calendar with a different question and wager amount each day, so you can keep track of your hypothetical score throughout the year.
15. A subscription service that sends them coffee and a classic book, plus some other goodies to help them get into the reading mood.
17. A custom reel viewer that doubles down on nostalgia by letting them view their old photos in the coolest way possible.
18. A personalized cookbook for your own personal Chrissy Teigen so they can keep track of all their favorite recipes.
19. The Truth Deck — colorful oracle cards that will help them with various challenges and obstacles they might face. These work a lot like tarot cards but come with text instead of the Major/Minor Arcana, making them easier to use.
22. A city map rocks glass to give to the person who just moved to a new city or is just really into the one they’re living in now.
23. An absolutely gorgeous pack of candles from Otherland in lots of velvety winter smells everyone will enjoy.
27. A wow-worthy bookshelf game that transformed all the board game classics into decor-worthy tomes you can proudly display on your shelf when not in use. Anyone wanna play a gorgeous round of Clue???
28. Jerky of the Month Club — a service them sends them a whole slew of jerky to try. They’ll want to thank you, but they’ll probably be too busy chewing.
31. A pack of hot chocolate sticks that they can dip and swirl in their mug for a sweet drink any time.
32. A Marshall Stockwell portable Bluetooth speaker so they can feel like they’re jamming out with a tiny, baby amp.
33. A dishwasher-safe airtight cold-brew maker that’ll allow them to keep a caché for morning juice ready to go in the fridge.
34. A legit wooden crate filled with a variety of different types of popcorn for the big snacker in your life.
36. An unofficial cat-themed Monopoly game to play when you two want to learn about cat breeds while buying up real estate.
40. A beauty box filled with goodies from all sorts of Black-owned businesses so your beauty-loving recipient can try out a whole bunch of new brands all at once.
41. A miniature book charm featuring an iconic quote from the story. Your favorite bookworm can wear the pendant on a necklace, charm, or favorite bookmark.
43. A cool kit that lets them make slime they can legit draw on with chalk art markers. How cool is that???
44. A set of Himalayan salt glasses to make tequila and mezcal shots go down smooth thanks to the salt-infused finish. Licking salt off their hand is a thing of the past, thank goodness.
45. One Gotta Go — a simple and fun card game that pushes players to say buh-bye to one item out of four. Having to choose between gingerbread or sugar cookies? Tough call.
46. A fun and beautiful board game where the point of the game is basically to become a thriving forest. *wistfully stares out of the window*
47. Wine decanters that aerate as you pour, so your recipient can turn even the cheapest of wines into something extra drinkable.
48. An adorable set of Tea Drops — loose leaf tea that’s been pressed with raw sugar, and aromatic spices — for a cute and easy tea session.
50. A Pokémon card with their actual pet on it! They even get their own moves like Ankle Bite or Supersonic Bark. This is a gift they will never trade (not even for a first edition Charizard).
51. A long-lasting temporary tattoo kit for when they’re bored of their current ink situation and wanna mix it up — for a little bit, at least.
52. A classic Pendleton blanket from the National Park collection for outdoorsy folk who love to snuggle.
53. An Owa Haircare set so you can give the gift of nice hair this holiday season. It comes with a tote, wide-tooth comb, and waterless shampoo that lots of people on the BuzzFeed shopping team swear by!
54. And a Baby Yoda sweatshirt to wear now until the end of time. I mean, just LOOK at it. Now I need nuggets.
What’s your favorite product?
Black Friday Is Almost Here!
Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year, delivered right to your inbox!