Fluffy, faux-fur coats? Check. Joggers and loungewear? Double check.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plaid asymmetrical wrap coat guaranteed to have people ~checkin~ you out…and then asking where they can get one for themselves.
2. A newsboy cap that’ll instantly complete your ensemble. I mean, just imagine this and a fluffy scarf…now SMASH that add-to-cart button!
4. A leopard-print crew neck that might just slide into first place in your sweater collection. Sorry to your other sweaters!
5. Fur-lined boots to keep your feetsies nice ‘n toasty at a fraction of the cost compared to the price of Uggs.
6. A twirly shawl with fringe accents and a plaid print that’s all the fun parts of wintry fashion in one garment. Sweaters! Jeans! Leggings! It goes with it all.
7. A drop waist number ready to meet you’re favorite tights and boots. OR, the couch because it’s just that comfy — you won’t want to take it off.
8. A slouchy pom-pom beanie to take with you on all your winter adventures — even if that adventure is to the cute coffee shop down the street.
9. A fuzzy and very trendy fleece jacket that’ll make you feel like you’re being hugged by a teddy bear, and who doesn’t want that?!
10. Or! A longer option with large lapels and a knee length for a smidge of sophistication in your jacket collection. Could you wear this around the house as a big blanket? Yes, absolutely.
12. A pair of baggy joggers that’ll look just as cute paired with your sneakers as they will chunky boots. Who says you gotta sacrifice style for comfort?!
13. A loose-fit knit sweater to pair with leggings on the days when you want to look cute, but don’t want to try.
14. A cable-knit two-piece set because loungewear can and will be cute, gosh darn it. This adorable set, I mean…*orders 10 colors*
16. A ribbed knit maxi skirt that’ll look just as good paired with your newly purchased white sneakers OR your knee-high boots. Either way, you just can’t go wrong here. You simply can’t.
17. A classic turtleneck perfect for layering, so ya might as well grab it in a few neutral colors and have something to wear literally every day of the week.
19. A chunky knit cardigan so you can bring your favorite summer tanks straight into winter. It’s called layering, my friends, and we love to see it.
20. An ultra cozy turtleneck dress meant to meet your favorite booties. Your go-to boots + tights + this = a classic fall outfit you can never go wrong with.
21. A plaid scarf you can wear all winter long thanks to its versatility. It’s so charming and affordable, I think I ~shawl~ buy one in every color!
22. Knee-high, chunky-heel boots that *look* expensive as hell, but are actually super affordable so you can buy a pair in every color.
23. A long-sleeved bodysuit because your back shouldn’t face the wrath of frigid air in the event your shirt becomes untucked.
26. A fleece hoodie dress and dare I say even more? This thing comes with a hood and pockets, it practically sells itself!
27. And because we 👏 love 👏 to 👏layer 👏, a faux leather jacket you can slip over your sweaters for a fierce trendy look. Oh, and to keep you warm…that too.
28. A button-up cardigan made in a soft cotton blend that you can easily slip under your winter coats. ‘Tis the season of layering after all.
29. Crochet boot socks that sit at the top of the boot so your cutest pair can actually fit around your calves; a genius invention if you ask me.
30. A lightweight parka with a cinch waist and faux fur hood you’ll want to burrow in on chilly days.
31. A simple pashmina scarf available in TONS (and I mean tons) of colors you need to stock up on, stat.
32. Fleece-lined leggings so soft and warm, you’ll actually want to go out and brave the cold. Maybe.
33. A super-soft flannel shirt that’ll look just as good with a skirt as it will with jeans. We love versatility, yes we do.
34. A pair of comfy joggers — and is it 6 p.m. yet? Truly, the second you wake up, you’ll be looking forward to walking through the door after work and throwing these on.
35. A faux fur coat available in few print ~options~ so you can make the most out of the best trends of 2020 — without *spending* the most.
36. Or if you want a solid color pick, a faux-fur coat with a panel-style detailing that’ll make you feel like pure luxury.
37. And lastly, a striped knit cardigan in a variety of colors so you have one for both your neutral and vibrant outfits.
It may be freezing cold out but you look hot, hot, hot.
What’s your favorite product?
Black Friday Is Here!
Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year, delivered right to your inbox!