We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super handy apron that features built-in potholders, a conversion chart, three large pockets, and an adjustable neck strap. It’s basically the Cadillac of aprons, and with all the cooking they’ve been doing lately, they’ll certainly get great use out of it.
2. A pair of Glerups felted slippers to keep their tootsies nice and warm all day long. But since they’re made of breathable merino wool, they’re even great for the summer months if they just want something on their feet indoors. I can’t resist a good slipper and these are my fave.
3. A portable massage cushion that’ll ease the tension in their neck and shoulders after a long day, because all humans adore the gift of relaxation.
4. A Porter Bowl so they can eat their work lunch, leftovers, or prepped meals out of a chic, functional vessel they’ll want to show off.
5. A Capri Blue Volcano candle that is *RED ALERT* the candle they burn in Anthropologie, the greatest-smelling place in the universe! I honestly can’t imagine somebody NOT enjoying this flawless scent.
6. A Book of the Month subscription so they always have a book they’re looking forward to reading next. Each month, they’ll get to choose from five best-sellers in different genres — a fun activity in and of itself and great for a picky reader who’s hard to buy for.
7. A cold brew maker to save them big bucks on bean juice in the new year — all those early morning coffee runs are starting to add up! And having their favorite bevy in the comfort of their home? Heaven.
8. A foldable desk from Wayfair so they can finally have a designated space for working from home instead of sitting hunched over everywhere from the couch to the bed and back to the couch again.
9. A Nalgene bottle that’s truly the Platonic ideal of water bottle: light, huge, simple, and able to be sealed super tightly. I’m assuming that your giftee is a human being who needs to drink water, and in that case, you can’t go wrong with the perfect all-the-time bottle.
10. An essential-oil diffuser so they can surround themselves with scents that bring them to their happy place.
11. This journal that asks for just one line a day for five years, so they create a fun little time capsule without the effort of hardcore journaling.
12. Or this Q&A a Day journal you can fill out ~together~, which asks questions like “Where would you like to travel with your partner?” or the delightfully sappy (or potentially offensive, if you have some OPINIONS) “What does your partner’s laugh sound like?”
13. An Instax camera with a charming dose of retro flair, so they can channel their creativity anywhere and maybe snap some cute shots of you while they’re at it.
14. A fill-in-the-blank book to woo your S.O. with sweet, sweet compliments. Oh, nice things about me? You shouldn’t have!
16. A cheese board for the significant other who loves to entertain. No more serving their beloved triple-crème on an old, chipped plate.
17. A wine and can holder so they can enjoy their favorite adult beverage from the comfort of their own tub.
18. A Waterpik water flosser for getting their teeth so clean they make a *ding* sound when they smile like in a cartoon. The grown-up gift they never thought they’d be excited for, but hey — this is 30.
19. A Squatty Potty, because the ultimate sign of true love is knowing each others’ poop schedules. And trust me, once they try a Squatty Potty, they’ll never look back.
20. A set of nesting stoneware bowls with spouts that are so lovely I dare anyone not to fall in love with them at first sight. Simple but functional, well-designed but not snooty, *sigh* they’re just the best.
21. An Aerogarden for the home chef whose ultimate dream is to grow their own herbs year-round but who maybe doesn’t have the greenest thumb. No shade, but the dry, brown basil on the windowsill speaks for itself.
22. Gorgeous glasses etched with city grid of your choice, because they’ve gotta drink out of something, so why not make it something pretty and sentimental.
23. A stove top espresso maker for making rich, smooth espresso in under five minutes *and* feeling like the classiest kid on the block.
24. An essential-oil stick that makes for a thoughtful add-on gift for the frequent headache-sufferer in your life.
26. A Simple Elephant planner to help make life a little more manageable for the partner with things to do and goals to achieve.
27. A press-and-go tumbler for your love whose adoration of iced tea rivals only their adoration of you.
28. A Nintendo Switch Lite so they can game on the go. They still talk about their Gameboy from 1999 with such fondness…I think it’s time to bring the magic back.
29. A simple yet stylish gold chain necklace to effortlessly add a touch of casual glam to their everyday look.
30. Some ~cheesy~ socks, because you can never, EVER have too many socks, especially when they come packaged in a pizza box.
31. A bidet attachment for their toilet, because regardless of their tastes, everyone can get behind having a sparkling-clean booty.
32. An external battery, because despite being the smartest, best person you know, their phone is ALWAYS about to die. Let’s remedy that.
33. A large leather Madewell transport tote that’s come to be one of the brand’s signature items and is sure to become one of your beloved’s most-used bags. I got this as a gift six years ago and have cherished it since that day!
34. Porter Seal-Tight Glass Containers, because practical gifts are underrated. These are one of the best *and* cutest food storage products around. Their screw-top lid ensures no leakage, making them perfect for throwing snacks or a bowl lunch into their bag.
36. A cozy Chappy Wrap blanket made of a cotton blend that’s nice and warm but also super breathable. If your boo needs to be under a blanket at basically all times like me, they’ll dig this, also like me. In fact, I’m under my Chappy Wrap blanket writing this right now!
37. Allbirds Wool Runners that are supportive, great for warm or cold weather, and are one of my personal favorite shoes. After two years of lovin’ they’re barely showing signs of wear. I got them as a gift myself and have worn them everywhere since — the photo below is me wearing them to literally go skydiving!
Good luck gifting! Hope you don’t get a dreaded medium reaction, but with these sweet gifts, I really doubt you will.
What’s your favorite product?
Black Friday Is Here!
Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year, delivered right to your inbox!