Marvel’s Phase 5 Is About To Begin, So Here’s A Recap Of Phase 4 To Properly Prepare You
– Jennifer Walters is Bruce Banner’s cousin. She gets Hulk abilities after a car crash (involving a spacecraft from Sakaar) and Bruce gets his blood in Jennifer’s wound.
– As a Hulk you can absorb a lot of alcohol without getting drunk, but you will get a Hulk-sized hangover the next morning.
– Intelligencia is a misogynistic online forum that hates She-Hulk.
– Emil Blonsky/Abomination is (seemingly) healed and mentally capable of controlling Abomination. Jennifer gets him out of prison where he promises to open a meditation/rehab retreat and never transform in Abomination again, but he breaks his parole conditions and is back in jail for another ten years.
– Mr. Immortal, Leap Frog, El Águila, Man-bull, Porcupine, Saracen, Wrecker, Pilediver, Bulldozer, and Thunderball make their MCU debuts.
– Daredevil has a brand new gold-and-crimson suit, resembling his suit in the comics. He and She-Hulk team up in the streets and in the sheets. They are totally a thing now.
– There are sneakers for the heroes of the MCU in a closing credits scene, including the X-Men
– Shapeshifting elves are residents in New Asgard.
– Wong meets a party girl named Madisynn (“with two N’s and a Y, but not where you’d expect”) after she plops from a different dimension into the Kamar-Taj, onto a couch next to Wong. She is holding a fresh heart in her hand, and tells Wong she was “in some kind of realm where [she] made a deal with a goat-looking thing named Jake, who managed to get [her] out of a lava pit in exchange for six drops of blood.”
– The MCU is run by K.E.V.I.N. (Knowledge Enhanced Visual Interconnectivity Nexus), a robot that “wears” a hat (it’s built on to him) like Kevin Feige. She-Hulk has the ability to break the fourth wall into the She-Hulk writers’ room and demand changes to the content and storyline.
– Hulk has a son named Skaar.
– She-Hulk even twerks with Megan Thee Stallion.
Follow-up: Daredevil: Born Again (for Daredevil, 2024)